1- Maintenance Engineers :
A maintenance engineer should possess significant knowledge of statistics, probability and logistics, and additionally in the fundamentals of the operation of the equipment and machinery he or she is responsible for. A maintenance engineer should also possess high interpersonal, communication, and management skills, as well as the ability to make decisions quickly.
is the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at large.
is defined as the management of money and includes activities such as investing, borrowing, lending, budgeting, saving, and forecasting. There are three main types of finance: (1) personal, (2) corporate, and (3) public/government.
4-Techniqal Support :
Technical Support :
All medical equipment needs to be checked to ensure it is working correctly and safe for patients and it is the role of healthcare science staff working in medical engineering to do this.
It isn’t just safety checks and maintenance, though. In medical engineering, you’d also get involved with the entire equipment lifecycle, including:
- acceptance testing of new equipment
- introducing equipment and devices into service
- advising on the correct use of equipment
- addressing patient safety issues
- safely disposing of old device
5-Information Technology :
Information Technology :
- Setting up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices
- Checking computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Installing and configuring appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Developing programs that help doctors to contract with medical devices
6-Sales Team :
Sales Team :
A person or organization expressing an interest in acquiring the offered item of value is referred to as a potential buyer, prospective customer, or prospect. Buying and selling are understood to be two sides of the same “coin” or transaction. Both seller and buyer engage in a process of negotiation to consummate the exchange of values. The exchange, or selling, process has implied rules and identifiable stages. It is implied that the selling process will proceed fairly and ethically so that the parties end up nearly equally rewarded.